(On the letterhead of the advocate)

NOTICE FOR THE CONSTRUCTION BY NEIGHBOUR WHICH IS INVADING MY PRIVACY


REGD A/D / U.P.C.

Dated………

 

To ……………………..(RESPONDENT NAME)

Address

 

Sub: Construction Invading My Privacy.


Dear Sir/Madam,


Under the instruction and authority from my client Mr. A( here referred to as my ‘client’), 

I do hereby serve upon you the following notice:


1. That you are constructing a structure at your land adjacent to my house, which is interfering with my client’s privacy (mention clearly about which privacy is been interfered by neighbour construction)


2. That you should stop the construction at the immediate effect which is invading my client's privacy.


3.Kindly note that if you fail to comply with my request, I shall be constrained to initiate legal proceedings against you at your risk, as to costs and consequences.


A copy of this Notice is kept in my office for record and further necessary action and you are also advised to keep the copy safe as you would be asked to produce in the court.



____________
ADVOCATE


Kindly Leave your comment - Thank you !!! Good Day !!!